Re: (erielack) Fwd: [BRHSlist] Trainmasters

The EL Train Master were kept in capture service on the EL out of
Cleveland until the end. They were seldom used on the mainline west of
Youngstown.  On my WEB site I have a document showing the units on run
through by miles.  The TMs are not on the list.

Also, the TMs were unique. Having them of the property would be a major
maintenance problem.  Just to make it more interesting, most TMs were
delivered with VERY high end platforms.  This many moving between TM and
anyother manufacturer locomotive difficult while under way. It was enough
just to board these units when stopped.  I know, as I ran TMs on the EL
out of Cleveland OH.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood