Re: (erielack) paul

This is beginning to remind me of the Milwaukee's Best commercial where the
wife comes home from shopping with new power tools and a couple six packs,
talking like she bought a bunch of new clothes or something... "does she
have a sister?"   just substitute some Kato SD45's and a Railworks caboose
for the tools?

Congrats Paul!!

Bill K.