Re: (erielack) Re: No Erie Hudsons or Trainmasters or Tavern-Lounges

The Baldwins were freight engines. They were using on ore drags out of
Cleveland. I remember on engineer say he like the pulling power but they
didn't ride very well.  Check my WEB site for photos of these engines.

For the mail group - I just added 40 ERIE photos - mostly freight cars.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood