(erielack) Help

Got this E-mail at home - can anyone help Esther?

	- Paul

- -----Original Message-----
From: Esther J. Danielson [mailto:"esned_@_juno.com"]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 6:40 PM
To: "paultup_@_interactive.net"

Dear Friends:
I am writing a biography of a man who was born in 1908 in New Jersey and
still lives today.  This book is about his early years and is
representative of the times of many who lived in an age which was very
different from today. The railroads played a large part in the lives of
these people.   I am looking for the words of a song that was written
about the Wharton and Northern Railroad, written by Pierce Everett
probably somewhere between 1900 & 1925.  Also, I need to know the name of
a Hungarian church that was
in Wharton, NJ and when it was established.  If you could help me with
either or both of these I would greatly appreciate it!

Do you also, by any chance, happen to know of any publishers in NJ who
are publishing this type of book?
Esther J. Danielson