(erielack) Middletown yard

List;

     I am modeling the Erie Middletown yard circa 1950 and I need some
info on the west end.   Was the turnout from the westbound main into the
west end yard lead a trailing point or leading point?

      I have a 1960 Erie track chart reproduction, however, it lacks the
detail I need at this location.  I also have a more detailed EL NY
division track chart which indicates that this turnout is a trailing
point. This track chart is dated 1975 (25 years after my era) and I have
seen some photos that lead me to believe that this turnout may have been
a leading point back in Erie days.  Does anybody have detailed charts
from that era or possibly tax maps or surveys.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tim Phalon
Erie Allegany Division, G Gauge
Erie NY Division, HO