Re: (erielack) Erie Photos on HAER/HABS Lib. of Congress site

In browsing this site I saw a ton of good stuff, including a number of
ariel shots of the Southern Tier from circa 1971, Salamanca, Hornell,
Elmira, Binghamton and more...   I found it handy to bring it up by
location and look that way, with some RR's the actual RR things didn't come
up as well.   Plus doing it that way you'll find for example the Salamanca
B&O bridge *over* the EL mains...   in a few shots some EL units appear,
also.

One non-EL thing to check out is a Batavia NY Baltimore Truss on the LV I
think crossing the NYC Peanut line but could have been Erie too..   unusual
bridge design here.

Bill K.

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=hhphoto&action=browse&fileName=p
a/pa1200/pa1293/photos/browse.db&recNum=0&itemLink=r?ammem/hh:@field