RE: (erielack) A pic for the list

Actually Chris it looks like another Camelback...if you look on the side
of the 826 right in front of the cab there is some hoses in a loop and it
would appear to be the same loop on the background locomotive...if you
look at the corner of the cab on the background unit...it has the same
bevel as the corner of the cab on the 826 right above the upper left
corner of the door going into the cab...I would have to say it is another
camelback.