(erielack) The things you learn....

I've been stuck doing a lot of business travel lately, so I've been able to
catch up on my huge pile of unread books and magazines on these flights.
Some interesting things I learned that might be of interest to list members:

* I was reading the Morning Sun "Trackside: Chicago" book. Of course, there
are a few pages of Erie and EL in there, but more interesting to me (and
this is something I never knew) were shots of C&WI commuter trains leaving
Dearborn Station - each train was made up entirely of STILLWELLS! Huh! I
never knew the C&WI had Stillwells! (then again, being partially Erie-owned,
this makes a bit of sense)...

* Revelation Video has a follow-up tape to its "EL Legacy" two-tape set.
This one is called "EL Update" (or something similar), and is 75 minutes
long. It includes new "today" footage, such as the NY&GL operation in
Garfield, NJ, and apparently, footage of the Denville station being torn
down (OUCH!). I've ordered my copy; I'll let everyone know how it is.

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski___________________
Lucent Technologies                       Voice: (973) 386-4966
SPN CIO Technology Team                     Fax: (973) 386-3538
67 Whippany Road                      E-mail: "paultup_@_lucent.com"
Room 15C-121                Pager: (800) 759-8888 pin 2588012
Whippany, NJ 07981