RE: (erielack) Former EL SD45-2's

The 45-2's are assigned to the North Jersey Shared Assets Area, and both CSX
(repainted!) and NS (patched-numbers) units have been seen. Carl Perelman
gave me two slides that I need to get around to scanning (including all the
other stuff I have that needs to be scanned and put up), in time, I hope!

	- Paul, back from Atlanta