Re: (erielack) ERIE IN EASTERN OHIO

The trip from Cleveland toe Meadville was ten miles shorter going via the
cut-ouff instead of going through Youngstown.  When I worked CM-2 we went
to Meadville via Youngstown and picked up cars along the way. Coming back
we had a time line to deliver cars to the freight house so we went via the
cutoff. See my comments in the EL Ops section of my WEB site.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood