(erielack) OT: Phoenica, NY

I realize it's a bit off topic, but the talk about the railroads crossing the
NY Thruway made me think about this.  What railroad(s) used to serve
Phoenica, NY?  While there this summer, I rode a tourist railroad that
paralleled the Esopus Creek ( Really a river in breadth, but fairly shallow).
 Whose line was that?  NY Central? NY O&W?
They ran a small diesel switcher (I think) and open passenger cars with
wooden benches.  There is actually an old station by the creek that they use,
and it looked like they were traveling over part of an old line.

Thanks...