From: "erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"
[mailto:"erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"]On Behalf Of Roger C/ Carro
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 5:55 AM
To: ErieLackawanna
Subject: (erielack) DL&W Station at Scranton

After about six months away from my layout, I am back on track.  I am
trying to build a model of the Scranton station and would appreciate any
help as to where I might be able to get dimensions.  All I've been able
to track down so far are length and width.  I believe that if I can
obtain the height and window dimensions  I can proceed to start building
the model.
Any help will be appreciated.
Skip