Re: (erielack) The Piermont Branch 6' gauge

Did you by chance study under the world's foremost authority on Lost
Causes and Technological Misanthropy in Transportation, i.e . G.W.
Hilton? After having read much of his work  I suspect he would want rent
for the building and then point out that applying the rent to the
national debt was the only positive contribution the ICC could make.

MEA

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:52:58 EST "BPRutter_@_aol.com" writes:
> ... When I was studying economics at UCLA, we had a professor who
taught a course in the economics of transportation.  He told us "Many of
my  colleagues believe that the ICC should be abolished, the building
that houses  it razed, and the ground sown with salt.  I consider myself
a liberal on this  topic. The building can stay."
...>
> Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.