(erielack) Web Site Update

Hi gang-

I've updated the web site with about 20 pictures from October 11, 1997 of
one of the many fan trips done in 1997 with the C&O #614 steam engine
excursions.  This includes pictures of the passenger consist as well as
some other trains, both NYMTA and NJT, that showed up in Waldwick that day.
 Look for the "rolling new" sign under this URL:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/NonELprototype/Relatedphotos.htm

Also on our "for sale" page:

Just in:
Atlas 60' Erie Lackawanna Auto Parts Cars set of 3 different numbers or
        each alone.

We had reserved a bunch of the Proto 2000 EL GP7's with torpedo tubes for
some of you and must have counted wrong on the reservations.  We have one
left over.

In addition, we got some of the Proto 2000 DL&W GP7's with torpedo tubes
and forgot to get advance reservations for these.

And we're taking reservations for the limited production Erie Lackawanna
50' straight sill, single sliding door box car from Branchline due to come
out??? when they come out (who knows) maybe soon???  These will be in sets
of 4 different numbers or each alone.  A reservation for them does NOT need
a deposit, just an email.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm

I've also added pictures of everything (I think) for sale, new and old on
the for sale web site so you can see what it looks like.  And also put
pictures of the models discussed in the fairly recent "Modeling" section of
the web site.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ModelingEL/Modeling1.htm

Thanks for your attention.

Joe Jordan