(erielack) NJT Cabooses

List,
  A few days ago someone noticed the NS using NJT cabooses in Croxton and
asked if they were former EL baywindows.
  In a previous list, someone referenced The Diamond Vol7 #2 that list these
cabooses as having been EL to the D&H in '76 and then sold to NJT.  The
numbers I was able to get from the message are as follows:  NJT
904/D&H35811/ELC374; NJT906/D&H35817/ELC380; NJT907/D&H35809/ELC372.
  My question to the list and specifically to the folks from Jersey,  what
all does NJT have for cabooses and does anyone know there heritage?
Chupka