(erielack) Bricks and Government

What we need is more discussion on railroads and less nonsense about
bricks (I helped with the bircks) and the government.

Per the following we should let the Capitalist have free rein to do
anything they want just like in the good old days when young boys worked
12 hours day in the coal mines for pennies a day.  And they dug into the
bottom of the Lehigh River just to get more coal.

"The government, ANY government, should not have the right to
interfere with any business."

Actually what we need is BALANCE in all our discussions.

Pete