Re: (erielack) Hoboken Terminal Architectural Plans

In a message dated 1/15/00 4:53:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
"erielackawanna_@_prodigy.net" writes:

> Greetings all! I am moving closer to starting my HO Scale Model of NJ
>  Transit's Hoboken Terminal, and I was wondering if anybody knew where I
>  could see, or get my hands on, copies of the plans for the Bush Train Shed,
>  the layout of the terminal, and the plans for the actual terminal buildings
>  themselves.

I don't know where you can get copies, but I do know where there is a genuine
set or originals, in blue-print form.  And they are for sale.  Contact Art
Braunschweiger at   "UnionTower_@_worldnet.att.net."

Art's a true DL&W fan and not a dealer, and he realizes that these drawings
are worth a great deal.  They're not for sale cheap, but they are in great
shape.

                                               ....Mike