(erielack) Hoboken Terminal Architectural Plans

Oops, sorry - forgot a subject!

Greetings all! I am moving closer to starting my HO Scale Model of NJ
Transit's Hoboken Terminal, and I was wondering if anybody knew where I
could see, or get my hands on, copies of the plans for the Bush Train Shed,
the layout of the terminal, and the plans for the actual terminal buildings
themselves.

Would the easiest way be to go through NJ Transit, or maybe the original
DL&W plans still exist somewhere in a library.

Regards,
Michael Steinberg
The Unofficial NJ Transit Webpage
http://www.hobokenterminal.com