Re: (erielack) EL 20210 Lives!

I've also seen these covered hoppers(see post below) in grey, albeit with CR
marks and each letter of ERIE LACKAWANNA individually and crudely painted
out, before CR was split up.  Alas, I didn't have a camara at those times.
I'll pay for a photo of a painted out EL
4740'.  Thanks.  John "jyovanovich_@_hotmail.com"