(erielack) EL 20210 Lives!

Dear Listers,
 Yesterday morning I was railfanning at the Arkansas & Missouri's yard
in Springdale, AR. As the Springdale-Fayetteville Local (SFLO) was
switching out a cut, they brought NRLX 47271 in front of me. It is an
ex- Conrail covered hopper in oxide red paint. Or, I should say, it was
in oxide red. It is proceeding in wash off, revealing it's former paint:
EL gray with the billboard "Erie Lackawanna".  I couldn't read it's CR
number, but, it's "Heritage" number was EL 20210. It is a PS 4740 cu.
ft. 100-ton PS-2. A photo of classmate 20222 appears on page 70 of the
"EL Color Guide" by Larry DeYoung. I got several photos, and once
they're developed, I hope to scan them and put them on-line. Stay tuned.

 Sincerely,
   Paul Bishop