(erielack) Weird compulsions, and a request for help....

I was relaxing after work last night, and after reading my E-mail, I
decided
to try and start finishing up several decal projects. One project that
I'm
pretty complete with is a decal set for EL Transfer Cabooses. Before I
send
the artwork out to be printed, I'd like to ask you to read the list
below
and see if there's anything I've forgotten on this set. Thanks in
advance!

* Two large EL diamonds
* "T-xx" number jumbles, four of them
* Four "EL" initials for the numbers (yes, at least two of these had the

"EL" on the side as well as the ends)
* "BLT. 4-69" - I've seen photos of two T-hacks with this lettering on
the
red carbody side, below and to the left of the diamond - anyone know if
there were others that might have had a different date?
* "MDV. x-69" - for the sidesill - "x" is 2, 3 or 4. (they were built
from
2-69 to 4-69)
* "LT WT. xxx00" - for the sidesill - there are several jumbles for
"xxx",
the first three digits, which are done in a Roman rather than Gothic
font
* "FUSEES" for the box on the endwall
* "WORK SAFELY" for the toolbox on one end
* "WATCH YOUR STEP" (4) for the steps
* "CROXTON," "BUFFALO," "YOUNGSTOWN," "CHICAGO" and "HAMMOND" (2) in
Gothic
for the sides
* "YOUNGSTOWN" in Squared Condensed Gothic for the sides (at least one
car
was lettered in this manner)
* "OIL WELL LUBR" and "PREMIUM LUBR" in 1" lettering for sidesill
(stencils)
* Repacked lettering jumbles, 1.5" lettering for sidesill

Anything else I forgot?