(erielack) Re: Erielack Digest V2 #572

The NYTimes today reported that there would be a new line built from
Suffern to Stewart Airport.  The line from Suffern across the TZB would
intersect Tarrytown, continue over to the existing station at Port
Chester (where sharp eyes can pick out the old New York, Westchester &
Boston station as the office of a car dealer - or could a few years
ago.)
Joel McEachen