RE: (erielack) Did EL have Piggypackers?

Yes, the EL had piggypackers - list member Pat Moore sent me some
photocopies of articles from Railway Age back in the early 1970's discussing
the EL's new piggyback facility at Croxton, and there was a picture of a
piggypacker in there (no EL lettering on it, though)

	- Paul