(erielack) Perry Shoemaker Obituary

I went to my local library yesterday to get a copy of the item run in the=
 NY
Times on 12/31/99, but could not find the item.  So this morning I search=
ed
the Times web site, and found two items.  The 12/31/99 item was a paid de=
ath
notice, i.e. the little 1 inch listing.  There was also an item titled Le=
ader
of Railroads in the Times TODAY.  It's in the 'A' section, third page fro=
m the
back.  The whole paper costs 75 cents, so anyone who wants it can get it =
NOW,
or copy the page in their library...

Gary Kazin
Rockaway, New Jersey

New Jersey Transit - THE WAY TO GO!!!

(I have no affiliation with New Jersey Transit.)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.