(erielack) Atlas 60' auto parts cars

I picked up mine today, EL 68060. Sure enough it had the white CUSHIONED CAR
stenciled below the diamond :-( . The car has a dull silver roof and an
accurate box car red paint scheme though. The rest of the EL stencils look
OK. You can even read "When empty return to  agent EL RR Mansfield, Ohio" on
the side. EL 68000-68064 were assigned to "KD Metal". GM had EL 68065-68077.
Just a thought when you order yours... Someone out there grab a magnifying
glass and read the stencil in the upper right hand side of the car to see
what customer Atlas assigned these boxcars to.  The cars come in a few EL
numbers, I saw three today. Overall its a decent looking Erie Lackawanna car
to add to the layout, couple them up to your ELHS intermountain 50' cars and
gray cylindrical hopper!

Todd ELHS#1318