(erielack) El weekly chat topic

For this week's Thursday EL chat topic, we will have open discussions on the
EL.So if you have any knowledge that you would like to share, then join us
at
8:45 EST at the following website:
http://anexa.com/conrailrailfanforum/index.lhtml
and proceed to the"member chat" link

Due to work and family conflicts, I am looking at the possibility of someone
else
moderating the EL chat night to keep it going as a source of information on
the ER,
EL,DL&W for the online community. In the mean time until this change takes
place, I will continue to moderate chat discussions.

Sincerely,

Walter Conklin
"wjc111_@_frontiernet.net"

M.P 76.6 at CP. Howells, NY
JCT. of the old Erie mainline & Graham line (Southern tier