(erielack) Shoemaker

Listmembers:

To satisfy my curiosity as a result of a few emails today, I searched the NY
Times website for Perry's obituary.

According to my search results, his obit appeared in the 12/31/99 NYT and it
indicated that he died Christmas Day in Tampa Fl.  I was unable to retrieve
the entire article, due to it being published over a week ago, the full
article is only available for a $2.50 fee, which I decided not to pay.

The beginning of the article indicated that he was a retired RR exec., born
in Elmira, NY and he received a B.S. in Engineering from the U. of Michigan
in 1928.

That was all I could gather for free.

I hope this helps in a small way.

Regards,