Re: (erielack) Netcong Station

In early '62 before I left for Okinawa for a year, I took a bunch of photos
and paced it off for measurements for a model. At that time the trim was a
dark green, except for the flat (board) trim behind the roof overhang, which
was finished wood (varnished?). Later in the EL era the trim was painted
maroon The name board was also dark green with gold lettering.
I built the model while overseas from plans which I developed from the info I
took over with me. Have used it on a number of railroads in the ensuing 37
years (also have a model of the Dover  station built 33 years ago using same
techniques).
Jim Dalberg