(erielack) Oil City branch news

I've been away from the list over semester break, so I don't know if anyone
has posted about this yet, but here goes:

Pennzoil has announced that they will be discontinuing operations at their
Rouseville, PA refinery just north of Oil City.  They plan to discontinue
refining by the end of January, with a complete shutdown by summer.  While
the refinery itself is on the ex-PRR, it is reached via the ex-Erie Oil
City branch.  There was a story in yesterday's Erie (PA) newspaper that
stated that the refinery's closure might also put the rail line into
jeopardy.  I think that the refinery may be the only customer on the line,
and thus the only reason for NS to continue to operate it.  Does anyone
know if there are other customers on the line?

Jason