Re: (erielack) Visiting NYC

If you're at NY Penn Station and have a few minutes, try the NJT vending
machines and get your Hoboken-Port Jervis there.

NJT public TTs show between 21 and 32 minutes for the PATH connection,
depending on the train.  I'd figure at least 30 minutes, and then add some time
in the event something goes wrong with you or PATH, so you're not late.

Note that PATH is not in NY Penn Station, but a block east of there!