RE: (erielack) Fw: Erie & Lackawanna Coaches

The Boonton cars had BLACK roofs. The Stillwells had black roofs, too,
though a lot of people argue that at least some of them were green. The
color slides I have of these cars seem to clearly show black.

The undersides of both cars were black. I'm not sure about the interior
colors....