(erielack) D&MM

About 2 weeks ago I was questioning the name of a boxcar on the MarkV
videos on Lackawanna steam and early diesels.  On Volume 2, I thought
I say a NYC car lettered Pittsburgh and Eastern.  Well, my eyes were
playing tricks.  It was Peoria and Eastern.  I thank those who
corrected me on that.  Now, I have a few other questions:  What if
anything is left of the D&MM?  I remember seeing it on the Lackawanna
system timetable in bold ink indicating a major connection.  I know
that mogul 565 was a former DL&W engine.  What was the heritage of
the other engine featured on the tape?  Those old films seem to
indicate that the D&MM moved quite briskly across what could be
considered a marginal-at-best roadbed.