RE: Paint jobsRe: (erielack) Doghouse on upcoming Spectrum Erie 2 -10-0?

I'm fairly certain that all the WB&E 2-10-0's were lettered in Erie (and the
older style lettering - small Roman lettering within the diamond). There's a
pretty good chance that the Susquehanna-lettered 2-10-0's made it onto the
WB&E.

There were never any WB&E-lettered locomotives - it was all Erie or NYS&W.
I'd stick with the Erie or NYS&W for WB&E power.

	- Paul