(erielack) Doghouse on upcoming Spectrum Erie 2-10-0?

I posted the following on the "Ask the Bach-man "
feedback board on the Bachmann web site, as Schuyler
suggested.

Message:

The February, 2000 issue of Model Railroader has an ad
from Long's advertising
your upcoming 2-10-0 in a Erie RR version. The ad
mentions this version as having a
doghouse (on the tender). This is incorrect for the
Erie RR.

Is the information in the Long's ad correct? If so,
can the model be corrected before shipment?

By the way, I just gave my son for Christmas one each
of your PRR K-4's, a 2-8-0, and a 4-8-2.
He loves them!

Thanks.

Vince Lee