(erielack) My WEB site

Well as I get ready to head off to Oklahoma City for nearly a month, I
have several project to carry with me. I have a couple of articles from
Erie employee magazines to tag.  I also have the GP38-2 and SD40-2
operator manuals. I will be back for a weekend so hopefully I will be
able to place some of the complete material on line.

I just finished updating my database on my WEB site. I do this about twice
a year to help me find "lost" files.  I currently have over 21000 files on
line between the two systems.  Total file size is over 1Gig. A big thanks
to Henry at Blue Moon for his support. It is nice to receive thanks from
many visitors to my site. Because I have material from over 300 different
railroads, the response are from across the board.

I reset the counters for the year and it is interesting to see that
visitors are going into many railroads.  The EL receives the highest
access rate but the B&O is nearly even. The year to date counter will be
updated in line on 15 Jan.

A thanks to the EL mail group.  You generate many interesting topics which
I capture and place online.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood