(erielack) ELHS news

I wanted to advise all ELHS list members that I've stepped back in as Editor
of The Diamond, and that the next issue is currently being shipped to the
printer, with a final product hopefully due out next month.

I'm also soliciting for any photos, articles, ads, and color slides for the
next issue (Vol.14, No.2), as we're currently somewhat lean on material.
There's been some great material transmitted over this list about a number of
interesting topics about the EL, DL&W, Erie and NYS&W, and to memorialize
that in an article or photo essay would be of great benefit to all...think
about it.

Any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions or comments, please respond to me
directly.

Thanks
Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384