(erielack) Erie Russian Decs.

Greetigns guys, just got my Feb. MR today, it is about a week later than
normal. I saw the add for the upcomming Spectrum 2-10-0 for Erie. Few
questions, 1) Anyone have an idea about how prototypical this model will be
for the Erie? I don't think shots of the pilot are available yet, but some of
you seem to have connections, 2) If the engine is reasonably prototypical for
the Erie, were they still running in 1957. (I don't know when the Erie
Finished dieseling) 3) If they were around in 1957 were any operating in the
area around Meadville to Jamestown. I am actually modeling the Pennsy between
Erie an Warren Pa. But the Erie was parallel between Union City and Corry.
Thanks in advance. Brian C