RE: (erielack) Totowa Industrial Spur

Dave,

	Race Industries was a molder of plastics products, and they received
covered hoppers of plastic pellets (that's what those hoses connected to) -
I believe they've been out of business for about 5 year.

	Also note: THEY WERE NOT AN EL CUSTOMER! Race came along in the
early '80's - New Conrail business (Can you believe it?!?)

	- Paul