Re: (erielack) Riverossi Erie Lackawanna Passenger Car sets

Someone makes snap-in plastic Kadee compatible couplers for these.   MCH-3
or MCH-5 is the part number, so I want to say they're McHenry...  they come
on a brown card with a plastic box.   Take care in snapping them in and out
so as not to damage the pin on the truck...     if you can find them Kadee
made a coupler adapter for these cars also, but I am not sure if it is
still available.

As for the trucks, IHC versions of these cars had a snap in pin which may
be available seperately, but I have examples of these cars that are older
than *I* am (25) and the trucks are still secure.    If I had one get loose
I would probably take the car apart and put a dab of CA on the top side of
the pin, though.   These cars were good in their time and will track around
18" curves.. pretty good for full length cars, but it's because the tooling
dates to the '60's that the trucks are the way they are.

Bill K.