(erielack) Need some information

Hello,
         I'm a new member to the mailing list, and am hoping there is
someone out there that can help me with some information.  As a child, I
spent several years living with an Aunt, and Uncle in a small town
called Duryea, located in North Eastern Pennsylvannia between the cities
of WilkesBarre, and Scranton.  I lived there in the middle 1950's, and
once again in the late 1960's.  I lived with my aunt and uncle along
with my mother, and sister while my father (who was serving our country
as a Marine) was overseas.  I have many fond memories of watching the
local Coal trains that left Coxton Yard and traveled along the
Lackawanna river up towards Old Forge, and on to Scranton. I use to live
on Watt Street in Duryea, and could remember running across the bridge
to get a close up look at the trains, and remember the friendly waves of
the train engineer as the engine went past.  I would like to preserve
the memories I have of what I think was called the Wyoming Branch of the
Erie Lackawanna railroad by modeling this area and era in HO scale Model
Railroading.  My problem is all I have is memories as a child, and I
need some Maps of the track layouts, I desire to learn which railroads
frequented this area during the 1950's up through the present time, and
any other informaton you would care to share with me on this area of the
Erie Lackawanna railroad.  I am anxiously awaiting any information you
have it in your hearts to share with me.
Thanks for your time, and thank you for adding me to the mailing list.
Here's wishing all of you a most joyous Christmas, and a very prosperous
New Year.
Sincerely
Michael T. Stipanovich
"duckman_@_coastalnet.com"