(erielack) Riverossi Erie Lackawanna Passenger Car sets

Good Day Everyone,
                               I just recently bought the Rivarossi Erie =
Lackawanna Passenger Car Sets Era 1920's, product code #6930 A set, and =
6931 B Set.  The detailing is very good, on the car bodies, and the =
trucks, but the trucks construction I'm not very impressed with.  I =
don't like  the fact that they just snap in place, vice screw in place, =
and the coupling horns look like they will be a bear to change over to a =
form of magnetic knuckle coupling system.  Are there any of you modelers =
out there that knows if there are different/better trucks to use, or if =
there is a specific company such as Kadee that has a specific numbered =
coupler that will make a reasonably easy change over?
Thanks=20
Michael T. Stipanovich
"duckman_@_coastalnet.com"