(erielack) Totowa Industrial Spur.

Hi!

After completing my walk of the Spur I have a few questions that I hope
that someone may have the answers to!

1) Right after you get on to the Spur from the Greenwood Lake trackage
there are two bridges that cross the Spur.  One being Route 23 and the
other being Parish Avenue.  There is and old station there right next to
the Parish Ave bridge.  Dose anyone know what is the name of this phantom
station.  Also there is the remains of the foundation of the station,
dose anyone have a photo or drawing of the station or know if it was
still standing in 1974?

2) The track looks like it has been maintained but I saw no evidence of
recent activity.  Dose any one know if the Spur is used at all?  If yes
who?

3) Does anyone know why the turnout to Universal Manufacturing is called
"The Airport Switch"?

4) The trackage was changed  around where the Agway use to be.  Now the
turnout to Bomoni is under the Union Ave bridge instead of after
Lackawanna Ave as the maps show.  Dose anyone know when this happened?
and why?

Thanks

Dave Ramos