(erielack) Re: Huntington, IN

Hi all,
I drive to/through northern Indiana from time to time, and on my last two trips
around Huntington on U.S. 24 (the bypass), I tried to see where the Erie main
crossed the highway.  Can anyone give me some landmarks to check?

Also, at one time, there was, I think, a double overpass over Indiana S.R. 15
north of Wabash where the Erie main and another line crossed the highway.  Not
only are the overpasses gone, I can't spot any embankments, abutments, or any
other evidence that the rail lines were ever there.  Any idea where the Erie
crossed S.R. 15?
Thanks.

Ken B.