(erielack) Cincinnati tied up?

I noted an NS freight in the siding near I70 on my way to Columbus today.
Coming back it was still there.  It is headed toward Cincinnati and
currently is sitting on whats left of the EL main.  I also noted a train
with CN power on the ex-DTI/GTW pointed south but on the line toward
Washington Ct House.  It was sitting on the main away from yard.

In my trip to IL yesterday, I noted that there appeared to be move auto
transporter on the road. I read that auto manufacturers are now planning
on a 30 longer transit time for new cars.  I also noted truck frames on a
flat bed truck instead of rail coming to Dayton.

If railroads don't get their act together soon, there will be little
traffic left.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood