(erielack) Sightings...

Well, I had yesterday off to do my Xmas shopping (how's that for last
minute?), and since it was a sunny day, and I hadn't seen it yet myself, I
drove up to Boonton to photograph the Arrow II MU string in the "old yard"
in Boonton. I was impressed to see that the industrial track is STILL
superelevated, and the Arrow II string looked really neat on this! The
bumper on the track was thrown off to the side (as if they're going to put
it back eventually). Where are these cars going?

By a sheer stroke of luck, as I was photographing the cars, I heard a bell,
and I turned around and saw the Dover Drill. I was in the right spot to get
a nice shot of the drill rolling past the Arrows. Wow! Freight on the EL!
Whoda thunk it? :)

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski___________________
Lucent Technologies                       Voice: (973) 386-4966
SPN CIO Technology Team                     Fax: (973) 386-3538
67 Whippany Road                      E-mail: "paultup_@_lucent.com"
Room 15C-121                Pager: (800) 759-8888 pin 2588012
Whippany, NJ 07981