(erielack) Stillwell Coaches

Just a clarification to the note that read:

Wednesday of last week, someone was doing minor roof repair on the
Stillwell at the Binghamton depot.  Don't know if it was a minor leak
being repaired or maybe being readied for (supposed) movement to the
Elmira area.

Indeed, that was one of our members who had been in Binghamton that day
to meet with NYS&W personell about removal of the equipment. We have
done some basic roof work, mostly to protect it until full restoration
cn be done in the spring. Roof is in good shape and is now sealed well
enough so we won't have to worry about it.

Major site work is scheduled for this weekend. Stay tuned for details.

Rob Piecuch
Chemung Valley RHS (ex-Elmira RHS)