Re: (erielack) Just when you think you have seen it all:

In a message dated 12/14/99 10:28:45 PM, "Dlw1el2_@_aol.com" writes:

<< BAZAAR >>

They'll be having a bazaar selling off un used lights on January 1st!. ;-)

Of course, the question that I have is, if the power goes out, what powers
the lights they just hung? Generators at each station?

Of course, if we do have some Y2K emergency, is anyone going to be able to
ride the trains? Seems to me signals, catenary and all sort of stuff would
outwiegh a few bare bulbs on the platform.

Rob