(erielack) Wooden Milk Cars Today

Hi,
Following up on last month's milk car threads, here's a new twist. How many
wooden milk cars are left from ANY of the milk roads or companies?

There is one O&W car off-trucks and converted to a post office (now a
dwelling).

I had a report when Ahead of the Torch was still up that there was a wooden
B&M car near Williamstown, MA but no details.

Are there any others?

How about milk flats and tanks? I know one tank did make it to the 1990's at
a dairy in Vermont on the NECR. This was one of the Sheffield "bell" tanks
from the National flat cars. Do any of the flats survive?

Moo!

Rob