Re: (erielack) An open letter to Railpace Newsmagazine and the ...

Kevin,

Well thought response. I think we all need to realize that Railpace and
Railfan & Railraod aren't really journalism, but a fans-eye view of the
world. They are for hobbyists, pure and simple.

Want to make 'em your news outlet, go ahead. Chase the Reading & Northern
FA's Railpace reported, and don't photograph the Canadian Pacific in
Allentown since R&R printed (and editors swore via e-mail) that they don't
run there.

;-)

The point? Enjoy the hobby. Read what you like (I read Railpace, cannot take
R&R).

It just ain't that important.

Rob