(erielack) Cut-Off Station Windows

List:
    I am looking for some kind of picture or general description of the
window style that was used in the stations along the cut-off.  I am
modeling Greendell specifically, but would assume that Johnsonburg was
the same case since the station is almost identical.  The only picture I
have found is of the Blairstown station and shows the triple window on
the end of the station.  It shows what looks like a window with small
panes of glass on top and one pane on the bottom half.  Not sure if I am
reading the picture accurately either.  Any direction on this would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Scott